2020-2022 Catalog and Student Handbook

Grade Appeal

A student who believes that he/she received an inaccurate final grade should contact the course instructor immediately and attempt to resolve the grade dispute. If the grade is found not to be a clerical error, and the student feels the grade was awarded in a manner inconsistent with the criteria stated in the course syllabus, the student may appeal the grade by submitting a statement of reason for the appeal to the Vice-President for Academics no less than four calendar weeks into the subsequent term. The decision of the Vice-President for Academics is final.